If you have been questioned by police, are under investigation, or have already been charged with a criminal offense in Charleston County or surrounding counties in South Carolina, don’t wait to find out what the prosecutor will do next.
You need to start protecting your rights immediately — your freedom and your future may be on the line.
How we can help
Whether you are facing a minor misdemeanor or a serious felony offense, Mr. DuPree will work diligently to help you obtain the most favorable outcome possible. Mr. DuPree’s experience in criminal defense litigation includes:
- Drug charges, including possession and felony trafficking offenses, prescription drug offenses
- DUI defense, including assault or manslaughter charges resulting from drunk driving accidents
- Immigration violations, including removal offenses
- Juvenile court offenses
- Municipal offenses, including serious traffic violations, disturbing the peace and municipal code violations
- Property crimes, including theft, robbery, burglary and possession of stolen property
- Post-conviction offenses, including probation and parole violations
- Sex crimes, including cases involving the South Carolina sex offender registry
- Violent crimes, including homicide, assault charges and domestic violence
- Weapon offenses, including unlawful carrying of a weapon and unlawful use of a weapon during a violent crime.
- White collar crime and fraud, including credit card ID theft, check forgery, embezzlement
Criminal defense Attorney, Michael DuPree has been working hard on behalf of individuals facing criminal charges in municipal and state criminal justice courts in Charleston County, Colleton County, Dorchester County and Berkeley County and statewide in South Carolina, for almost 30 years. As a former Senior Assistant Solicitor For Charleston County, Mr. DuPree has extensive knowledge of the legal system. He believes that every case has an opportunity for a sound defense and every client deserves vigorous legal representation under our state and U.S. Constitution.
Call 843-571-1893 today to schedule a consultation.